Insurance Premium Finance
- The ability to finance business insurance premiums over 6 to 12 month terms
- A minimum coverage of only $500 worth of insurance – there is no maximum
- Examples of Insurances covered include Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle, Public and Products Liability
- Can also finance Commercial Motor Vehicle Registration and CTP fees (minimum of $5,000)
- The Insurance Policy is usually the only security required (subject to the size of the finance required)
Preserves existing finance arrangements.